FEES AND ENROLMENT
- Deposits are non-refundable shall be credited against course fees.
- Student is accepted for enrolment and on subject of condition the student will attend on date of commencement and time specified
- Times and dates will be sent in an email to each student with receipt of completed forms registration/ fees / deposit
- all fees quoted are exclusive vat
- Balance of course must be paid in full 1 month prior to course commencement date
- The directors or the academy reserve the right to change the commencement date of course due to subject availability
- All cancelations of course must be paid 1 month to course start date minimum cancelation fee to the Itec Level 2 Certificate in Makeup is 800 euro
- fees are not refunded through the act of god or terrorist attack
- students who pre-order kits a deposit plus full balance must be paid within that month
- should a student not complete course all fees remain payable
- non-completion of course does not waive fee obligation
CANCELLATION AND TRANSFERS
- Should any student request a transfer they may do so within 30 days before course start dates. the fees paid can be transferred
- Deposits on course cancellations are not refunded
- Decisions on late transfers and cancellations are at the sole discretion of Sharleen Collins Academy
- Hours can be varied at the discretion of the management team of academy without prior notice
- all students must hold 90% attendance rate to receive their certificate and complete their examination
- If students fail to me 90% rate the student will require a doctors cert
- Students will require to work on each other and have models for exams, shoots, Certain Makeup looks and mocks.
- Sharleen Collins academy may not be used for any advertising what so ever.
- Sharleen Collins Academy photographer bear the rights to the use of student images in duration of 45 years. Images are the property of photographer acting on Sharleen Collins Academy behalf.
- Sharleen Collins Academy will be closed on public holidays
- In the event students are absent from class – students must team up in pairs of 3 for demos
- Sharleen Collins academy are not required responsible if your model does not show up for photo shoot
- An enrolment will not be accepted without a next to kin form
- should a student fail to complete the course they will forfeit any fees paid and no refunds will be offered by Sharleen Collins academy under any circumstances
- Makeup used is your own personal makeup only
- Sharleen Collins academy does not take any responsibility for any allergic reactions due to the use of products or brushes in class.
- These conditions shall form the entire basis of the contract between Sharleen Collins Academy and student.